Welcome

Thanks for your visiting

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Chinese Art Calligraphy Decoration Gift "Honest" 誠

Product # : Calligraphy-000011
 
 

 


 This is an original handmade calligraphy on card paper with
  parchment print, very elegant.
  Size : 8. 5" x 11".
It was matted in a standard 11 "X 14"  mat .
There is the Chinese stamp on it .
This Calligraphy reads " Honest "

Price : US $ 8.99( mat included)
             US $ 5.99 ( mat not included)

Shipping : US $ 4.99 

Returns/Refunds:
if you dislike your purchase after receives,
we give full refund as soon as the shipment is returned back to us.
Return costs will be paid by the buyer.

Payment :  only accept PAYPAL


Calligraphy 000011

2 comments:

  1. Hello there can you contact me? I need your services, but I do not need a physical file, I dont need it to be delivered to me- I just need a digital copy. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I can send digital copy to you by email.
      Please let me know ur email address. And which image do u want ? With or without frame?

      Thanks
      Grace

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...